“My priority at work is to offer quality legal advice that is adapted to the specific needs of the client, whilst always trying to provide added value, wherever possible”.
My main areas of expertise are Commercial Distribution and Personal Data Protection. This high degree of specialization has enabled me to have a thorough command of these areas and to intervene on them at any moment or stage from different perspectives and views by providing all-around legal advice.
Practicing law requires absolute involvement and addressing the clients’ problems as if they were your own problems. When the clients ask for advice, I like to have a thorough understanding of the facts and studying in depth their needs in order to adapt my services to their requirements, while always prioritising the quality and usefulness of the service.
Legal advice to companies and public-owned enterprises, mainly in the following areas:
- Advising on the processing of commercial authorizations (licenses, affidavits, communications).
- Advising on the compliance of consumers and users’ protection norms (warranties, rights etc.), as well as advising in relation to the food sector (security, labelling, traceability).
- Audits on personal data protection compliance, legal assistance in proceedings before the Data Protection Authority (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos), legal assistance to respond to lawsuits in this area.
- Law Degree, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona
- Lecturer on “Commercial Legislation and Institutional Framework” in the BA Degree in Commercial Management and Distribution, ESCODI (associated center to Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona).