Carlos Manubens is the Managing Partner of the firm. He has devoted his professional career to providing corporate legal advice as an expert on Corporate Law, Mergers and Acquisitions, strategic alliances, joint ventures and business restructuring. Furthermore, he has extensive experience in providing legal advice and consultancy on commercial distribution to public institutions.
As a lecturer, Carlos has developed his activity at Universitat de Barcelona and ESADE, as well as giving lectures in many other institutions and organizations. Given his thorough legal knowledge on the commercial sector, he has published as co-ordinator and co-author: "The New Tax on large Commercial Centres", and as coordinator of: "Retailing: Comments to Law 7/1996 and Organic Law 2 / 1996".
Co-Founder and Managing Partner of “Manubens Asociados”
- Specializes in corporate law, mergers and acquisitions, strategic alliances, joint ventures and business restructuring.
- Active in providing legal advice and consultancy on commercial distribution and to public institutions.
- Acting as secretary-advisor to various public entities with private economic activities (public commercial sector and industrial and financial sector).
- Deputy to the Legal Services Directorate of El Corte Inglés in Catalunya.
- Head of Legal Services at Universitat de Barcelona.
- Law Degree by Universitat de Barcelona