“As a lawyer I try to empathize with the clients by addressing their problems as if they were my own; and I apply my expertise and experience to come up with tailor-made solutions that are beneficial to them.”
Legally advising companies and public owned enterprises, regarding the following areas:
- Due diligence in the purchase of commercial facilities; corporate territorial expansion strategy; assurance procedure on the unity of the market; advising City Councils regarding the regulation of trade within their territorial areas.
- Design of modification plans to enable urban projects implementation; regularisation of illegal housing developments; challenging construction permits and negotiation of planning agreements.
- Environmental audits; advising in the proceedings for obtaining compliance with environmental regulations, and in the processing of environmental impact assessments.
- Providing legal advice to public administrations to efficiently meet the requirements regarding public debt.
- Advising on airport infrastructure regulation.
- Law Degree, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona
- Associate Professor in Administrative law, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona
- Lecturer in the Masters’ Degree on Public Management, Univeristat Pompeu Fabra – Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona
- Lecturer at conferences and seminars.