My extensive experience with family businesses that are deep-rooted in our territory has enabled me to easily approach their tax and legal necessities. These clients require close and direct advising that entails a continuous adaptation to new forms of work organization.
I have complemented my experience in family businesses with projects dealing with business restructuring of large companies, as well as in the specialization of issues with an important component of international taxation.
- Legally advising SMEs in the compliance of their tax obligations.
- Collaboration with family businesses on the implementation of business structures and agreements that enable the transfer of the business to the next generation. Focus on the analysis of tax benefits that enable the reduction of taxation when the transfer is carried out.
- Participation in business sales by intervening in the previous due diligence and the analysis of the optimal commercial and tax structure to carry out the acquisition.
- Extensive experience in tax inspections and audits by the Tax Administration.
- Law Degree, University of Barcelona
- Postgraduate Degree on International Taxation, University of Barcelona
- Actively involved in the Mentoring Program of the Law Faculty at University of Barcelona
- Lecturer for the Law Degree at University of Barcelona and ESADE
- Lecturer for the Masters’ Degree in Law Practice, University of Barcelona
Three recent Decisions by the Central Economic-Administrative Court (TEAC) have come to unify the criteria regarding the income tax and the VAT on houses leased to companies to be transferred to their employees.Wealth Management - 14/03/17