Inés Berriozabal Manubens
“My objective is to ensure that taxpayers do not lose their hope by solving their problems or by preventing them from happening”.
Legally advising companies and individuals in the following areas:
- Accounting and fiscal closure of companies;
- Consolidated corporate tax returns;
- All around and continued fiscal advice to companies and self-employed individuals;
- Design and implementation of business restructuring plans;
- Advising on tax planning of personal and family assets;
- Defending taxpayers’ interests before the tax inspection authorities, economic-administrative courts and throughout legal proceedings;
- Advice on the French tax system to non-residents; and
- Fiscal and accounting advice to non-profit organizations.
- Law degree, University of Barcelona
- Preparation of to the Spanish Agency of Tax Administration (Agencia Estatal de la Administración Tributaria).