"Como abogado es importante ser capaz de relacionarse con los problemas de los clientes y evaluarlos de una manera pragmática con buena perspicacia comercial."
As a lawyer it is important to be able to relate to the clients issues and assess them in a pragmatic fashion with good commercial acumen.
Key skills lawyers require:
- Commercial acumen
- Good communication skills
As Head of the International Development Department, Mandeep Johal is a UK qualified solicitor with over 12 years’ experience has assisted companies in their business expansion in foreign markets. The work undertaken has included working with the teams of different departments in the office to oversee:
- Due diligence of acquisitions of a commercial nature.
- Company incorporations and tax structures in Asian markets and ensuring the most tax efficient structures are adopted.
- Advising on joint ventures transactions and drafting and reviewing commercial contracts.
- Assisting in real estate transactions and advising Indian investors on how to obtain the Spanish Golden Visa by investing in Spanish real estate.
2004 ADMITTED TO THE ROLL OF SOLICITORS OF ENGLAND AND WALES
2004 THE COLLEGE OF LAW, LONDON- Professional Skills Course
2001 WESTMINSTER UNIVERSITY, LONDON- Legal Professional Course (LPC) Postgraduate Diploma
2000 MIDDLESEX UNIVERSITY, LONDON - L.L.B Hons Law degree
BREAKFAST ROUNDTABLE MEETING
Manubens Abogados participated in MAPIC, one of the largest European fairs in the international Real Estate market. Mapic was attended by almost three thousand five hundred companies and over nine thousand participants participated in this edition.Real Estate & Construction, Distribution Agreements, Wealth Management - 22/11/16