Marcos Martínez Fernández
Jefe de Equipo
“What I like the most is being useful to reach an objective: defending the clients’ interests and satisfying their necessities for legal advice”.
Legally advising public entities and individuals, mainly in the following areas:
- All around advice in urban planning processes (e.g. drafting and challenging of urban planning and managing documents, processing of permits, etc);
- Legal advice on the processing of expropriation proceedings;
- All around advice in public procurement (e.g. drafting of bid specifications, advising Bureaus of Procurement, special procurement challenges, etc.); and
- Legal assistance in contentious-administrative proceedings.
- Law Degree, University Autònoma of Barcelona (with honours).